Mesas

Mesa 1
Carla
Mesa 3
Marcus
Mesa 6
Rita
Mesa 7
Mari
Mesa 8
Cris
Palco 10
Victor Hugo

quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

De bike por aí...

So, I heard that Porto Alegre is working to create more bike lanes in the city (at least that's what I saw here and here). I love going around the city by bike. One of my biggest regrets is not taking the job offered to me as a bike messenger in Seattle when I was 18. 

But, with all this in mind, I thought I'd share this fun little song with any Vezenquandistas who, like me, get a smile from bicycles....


Um comentário:

  1. I run around town, around round the town
    With the pedal to the metal; the pedal to whatever.

    Shootin' round these tricky bends.
    I hear a conversation in my head.
    Thinkin' of the place to be.
    I sing a little melody instead.
    I won't argue with myself, today my legs are gettin' some hell.
    My mama tells me I should stop
    Go and get a real job
    That can't be the way that I roll.
    And everybodys growing up, having kids and paying rent and im getting count of it all.

    Gonna ride my bike until I get home.

    Thinking 'bout the girl I met, a phone call that I haven't made yet.
    All the things I've done this week, and all the things I should've done instead.
    I sweep the pavements and the parks; I hope I get home before its dark.
    My mama tells me i should stop.
    Go and get a real job.
    That can't be the way that I roll.
    And everybodys growing up, having kids and paying rent and im getting count of it all.

    I can't understand it, but I can't really stand them.
    Girls love cars, cars cause harm to the planet
    Don't you wanna take a joyride on my tandem
    Humming on a huffy, don't I look so handsome
    Bass to bikes there so nice there priceless
    Working on my calves the triceps to biceps, bypass the gas stop at traffic lights.
    I get a round round without a driver's licence
    Hello (hello) you walking, (farewell) farewell I'm off then.
    And I'm whipping through the city with a 40 and a 50 Polly popping on my wheelie.

    ResponderExcluir